VOLUNTEER & SEASONAL STAFF HOUSING
BIG RED BARN (BRB)
- The BRB houses the Flying Horse Farms administrative offices on the first floor and volunteer/seasonal staff housing on the second and third floors. During business hours (M-F 9 am-5 pm), volunteers and seasonal staff are asked to be mindful and respectful of the business operations.
- Volunteers and seasonal staff are not permitted on the first floor of the BRB unless invited to a meeting or event in that space by full time camp staff. Use the entrance on the east side of the BRB to enter the stairs to access the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Volunteers and seasonal staff are required to take a cell phone or walkie radio with them to the workout spaces.
- The lounge will be closed this year. Lounge furniture can be found on the second floor balcony overlooking the atrium. Please be mindful of noise during business hours.
- Seasonal staff are responsible for keeping residential rooms clean. Seasonal staff will complete a cleaning checklist at the conclusion of each camp session.
- Snacks and foods containing nuts are prohibited in the BRB.
- Animals and pets are prohibited in the BRB.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited in the BRB and are grounds for immediate removal from camp.
- During summer camp sessions, cabin counselor volunteers and seasonal staff may be housed in a cabin.
- Cabins have housing for 8-10 campers, and 3-4 volunteers/seasonal staff.
- Each cabin has bathrooms, air conditioning, lights, and electrical outlets. Bedding and linens are provided.
- Snacks and foods containing nuts are prohibited in the cabins.
- Animals and pets are prohibited in the cabins.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited in the cabins and are grounds for immediate removal from camp.
Need to go back? Click HERE to return to your profile page.